Get creative this holiday season and pair your holiday cocktails with these simple no-sew fabric coasters. They’re a festive and budget-friendly way to add some personality to your party (they make great hostess gifts and stocking stuffers, too). Choose your favorite pattern from Minted’s collection of fabrics and then whip up these fun coasters in 10 minutes, flat (I promise!).
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Round cork coasters
• Fabric (I chose “Tribal Tattoo” by Minted community designer Biljana Kroll)
• Mod Podge
• Foam paint brush
1. Cut selected fabric into 6″ x 6″ squares.
2. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge onto the cork coaster.
3. Place fabric face down and affix the coaster; smooth out any creases and let dry for a few minutes.
4. Trim excess fabric with scissors.
5. After cutting out the coasters, they are immediately ready for use. Tie four coasters together with string if you’re planning to give them as a gift!
Find more of Brandy on her blog.Comments Off on DIY: Fabric Coasters