Whether you’re planning to host a holiday tree-trimming party, kid’s birthday celebration, or even a wintry-themed bridal or baby shower, we love the idea of a cozy hot cocoa theme. The party-throwing geniuses over at Happy Wish Company were so inspired by Minted’s “Hot Cocoa Bar” holiday invitation that they created this very merry hot chocolate party. Keep reading for their tips on how to recreate it at home.
Start with a bright color scheme of red, pink, blue, kraft and gold, then transform your party space into a winter wonderland with tissue-tassel garlands, giant tassel-festooned balloon, tissue balls, bottle brush trees, and sparkly ornaments.
Hot Cocoa Party
Recreate this fun party at home with:
• “Hot Cocoa Bar” party invitation by Elizabeth Victoria Designs for Minted
• “Krafted Winter” Party Décor by Jennifer Wick for Minted
• Giant festooned balloons
• Striped paper straws
• Your favorite hot cocoa mix or recipe
• Your favorite desserts (like cake and cupcakes)
• A hot cocoa toppings bar (try mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, caramels, peppermints, and white chocolate chips)
Photos: Tammy Hughes2 COMMENTS