Written by Sharon Garofalow of Cupcakes & Cutlery
Oh no! Your guests have arrived but the turkey isn’t done yet! Have no fear: These DIY place-card snacks not only point guests to their seats but also give them something to munch on while they wait. Because everyone will appreciate a little pre-game snack before the main course!
Click through for instructions on how to make these DIY Thanksgiving Snack Place Cards…
• Clear acrylic divided tray (this one from Target’s dollar section, but similar here)
• Painter’s tape
• Gold spray paint
• Craft flag picks (or other place cards)
• Various snacks (I used popcorn, trail mix, and banana chips)
1. Tape off the sides of the tray. Use a credit card to really adhere the tape so that the paint lines stay really clean.
2. Spray paint the bottom of each tray. Be sure to spray in a well-ventilated area!
3. Once dry, fill each tray with snacks.
4. Write guests names on the flag picks.
To make these trays more reusable, consider painting a layer of waterproof Mod Podge over the spray paint!
Photos: Dez and Tam Photography