Halloween is quickly approaching! This year, stand out in the neighborhood with this glow-in-the-dark moon treat bag. A great craft for kids and adults, this project is a fun and easy way to collect candy on Halloween. Bonus: The moon motif holds up year-round so you can carry it long after All Hallows’ Eve is over.
1. Lay the tote bag flat on a table and trace the dinner plate in the center of the bag with the white color pencil.
2. Move the plate over about 4 inches and trace the edge to create the crescent shape.
3. Apply the dimensional paint over the white pencil outline
4. Allow to dry as directed.
5. Apply the brush-on paint to the inside of the crescent shape. Create a moon surface effect by varying your brush strokes.
6. Allow the paint to dry as directed; once dry, your tote bag is ready to be filled with treats!Comments Off on DIY: Glowing Moon Halloween Treat Bag