Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
We’re definitely getting in the Halloween spirit now that October is under way. These adorable tissue-paper ghosts are a ghoulish way to top a cupcake, and your own little goblins will be delighted once they realize there’s a treat inside! Best of all, these lollipop ghosts are a cinch to make. Keep reading for the step-by-step instructions.
Click through to learn how to make these lollipop ghosts…
• Lollipops (we used Dum Dums)
• Black paper
• Small hole punch
• White string
1. Cut your Kleenex down to a 5″ square.
2. Place your unwrapped lollipop in the center of the tissue and wrap the tissue around it.
3. Tie the white string around the ghost’s neck.
4. Punch out little eyes out from a sheet of black paper.
5. Glue on eyes.
6. Top a cupcake with a lollipop ghost.
Photos: Melissa Fenlon2 COMMENTS