We designed the Holiday Playbook to teach artists how to better market, sell, and merchandise their work during the winter holiday season, but the advice can be applied for other seasons as well. The following is a list of educational articles featuring advice from Minted leaders, external experts, and top talent in the Minted community.
Tips & Advice on Julep
- “The Essential Checklist for Minted Artist Stores“
- “Minted’s 7 Tips for Creating a Unique Artist Brand“
- “Top 10 Tips for Curating Your Minted Artist Store“
- “How to Merchandise Your Minted Artist Store for the Holidays“
- “10 Tips for Taking Great Photos for Your Artist Store”
- “What are the Best Social Media Platforms For You?”
- “6 Tips for Creating Engaging Social Media Content“
- “9 Ways to Build a Social Media Following“
- “How to Promote Your Artist Store Beyond Social Media“
- “5 Tips for Getting Press From Local Media and Blogs“
- “6 of Our Favorite Self-Launch Gift Tags & Wrapping Paper“
More Resources for Building Your Minted Artist Store
Stay tuned for examples of stellar Stores, such as Carrie O’Neal’s Minted Artist Store.
What is a Minted Artist Store?
We’re glad you asked. Artist Stores are relatively new to Minted.com, the design marketplace connecting consumers with the world’s best artists to create something one of a kind.
All artists who win a Minted Design Challenge automatically win a Store.
The benefits of Minted Artist Stores:
Focus on what you love—we’ll take care of the rest. Use Minted’s world-class manufacturing and fulfillment platform to produce your art, stationery, and home decor creations.
In addition to your Challenge-winning products, you can self-launch non-custom products to your Store, and we handle the printing, framing, shipping, etc.
Build a branded presence on Minted to showcase your work and promote your personalized URL via your social media and other marketing materials.
When you win Challenges, your winning product will be displayed in the main Minted assortment and your name will be linked to your new Store. Your Store will automatically contain your winning products and you can also self-launch as many other products as you like. Note that your self-launch products will not appear in the main Minted assortment.