Set sail on your newlywed adventure with a wedding celebration full of chic nautical details: knotted rope, mariner stripes, and windswept florals.
1. SEND // this wedding invitation
Set the tone with stationery featuring subtle nautical theme (“Rope Ampersand” by Jill Means for Minted).
2. WEAR // these bridesmaids outfits
Dress your attendants in a chic two-piece: strapless tops paired with white-and-navy striped skirts.
3. CUT // this cake
Asymmetrically stacked tiers decorated with edible oyster shells and pearls are a nod to the seaside setting.
4. CARRY // this bouquet
Ask your florist to incorporate various sea grasses for a textured, windswept look.
5. DISPLAY // these table-number cards
A traditional monkey’s fist doubles as table décor and a clever card holder.
6. SERVE // this wine
Yes way rosé: We love the idea of serving bottles of this pretty pink wine during cocktail hour.
More Wedding-Theme Ideas:
• Wedding Trend: Painterly Pastels
• Wedding Trend: Citrus Punch
• Wedding Trend: Island Escape
• Wedding Trend: Dark Florals
• Wedding Trend: Delft Blues
• Wedding Trend: Bold Brushstrokes