By Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Summertime means lots (and lots!) of ice cream, which is why we designed these modern black-and-white ice cream cone wrappers. They’re such a fun, easy way to dress up a plain ol’ sugar cone. Download and print them out to use at your next summer gathering—set up a toppings bar for the kids stocked with sprinkles, mini candies, granola, sliced fruit, and whipped cream and just start scooping!
Click through for the free ice cream cone wrapper printable…
1. Print out the ice cream cone wrappers and cut them out.
2. Wrap around an ice cream cone.
3. Attach sides with glue dots.
4. Scoop your ice cream and sprinkle away!
Photos: Sara Albers
More Ice Cream-Themed Ideas:
• Free Printable: Ice Cream Taste-Test Scorecards
• Recipe: Raspberry & Rosewater Ice Cream Sandwiches
• DIY: Kids’ Ice Cream Cone Tee Shirts (free iron-on printable)
• DIY: Ice Cream Cone Holder (decorated with rainbow sprinkles!)