Looking for ways to beat the heat? Stay cool with these easy-to-make (and super hydrating!) popsicles infused with blackberries, cucumbers, and fresh mint. All you need to do is start with chilled cucumber-mint water (my favorite summertime drink!) and add a handful of your favorite berries to make this deliciously refreshing (and practically calorie-free!) icy treat.
Click through for this easy popsicle recipe…
• Mint leaves
• Filtered water
1. Fill a pitcher or carafe with room temperature filtered water. Rinse the berries and cucumbers thoroughly; cut the cucumber into slices.
2. Rinse the mint leaves thoroughly.
3. Add the cucumbers and mint to the pitcher of water; chill overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Fill the popsicle molds three-quarters full with the infused water and add a few slices of cucumber and mint leaves; freeze for about 30 minutes.
5. Muddle handful of blackberries, adding a pinch of sugar to taste.
6. Spoon the blackberry purée into the partially frozen popsicle molds, then insert popsicle sticks. Be sure to leave about a quarter inch of room at the top as the popsicles will expand as they freeze; wipe off any excess from the top to make removal easier later. Freeze for two hours before enjoying.
Find more of Brandy on her blog.Comments Off on Recipe: Blackberry, Cucumber, and Mint Popsicles