By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
I’ve had a small (okay, fine—huge!) place in my heart for a black, white, and peach palette since the day I started planning my own wedding. And as I was browsing Minted looking for some fun summer inspiration, I stumbled upon this palm tree-themed save-the-date that included those very colors. It was love at first sight and instantly brought to mind an easy, breezy summer wedding infused with tropical touches and boho details. Here’s how to get the look.
Start with this simple-yet-elegant save the date, then add:
2. A chic updo to keep you cool on a warm summer day. Via Let It Be.
4. “Palm” save the date by Lauren Chism for Minted
5. A long, lace gown is effortlessly boho and chic. Via Vintage Junkyard.
6. I love these DIY bracelets—they make the perfect handmade gift for your bridesmaids. Via The Good Stuff.
7. The finishing touch to your save-the-date (or wedding invitation) envelopes: a simple white wax seal (wouldn’t a palm-tree seal be amazing?). Via Paper Pastries.
1. Peach-infused bourbon? Yes, please. Include these in your welcome bags and your guests will love you forever. Via Style Me Pretty.
2. Instead of flowers, carry an modern and unexpected bouquet of beautiful tropical leaves. Via Martha Stewart Weddings.
4. Keep your decorations festive yet neutral to keep the overall vibe relaxed and laid back. Via Your Cloud Parade.
5. Have your man rock a non-black suit. Via Loverly.Comments Off on Wedding Inspiration: Easy, Breezy Summer