By Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Did you know that June is the most popular month to get married? Since wedding season is in full swing, we’ve got an easy, affordable favor idea your guests will love. Chances are they’ll be hankering for a snack after tearing up the dance floor, so send them home with some late-night munchies. Our pick? Sweet-and-salty kettle corn. Whip up a big batch or purchase your favorite brand, then package it with our free midnight-snack label.
Click through to download the free midnight snack printable…
• Kettle corn
• Clear cellophane bags (food safe, 4″ x 2 3/4″ x 9″)
• Glue dots
• Midnight Snack printable label
1. Print and cut the midnight snack printable. Next, fill the bags with kettle corn; I filled ours about halfway.
2. Fold the top of the bag down a couple of times and tape closed.
3. Wrap ribbon (length-wise) around the package and trim where the ends meet; tape the ribbon ends together on the middle of the front of bag. We chose a modern black-and-white striped ribbon; select a color that matches your wedding palette.
4. Place glue dots on the back corners of the “Midnight Snack” label. Afflx the label on top of the ribbon.
Photos: Sara Albers