Show Mom you care this Mother’s Day with a bouquet of pretty flowers (Bonus: These blooms won’t wither and die after a just week!). Best of all, you can print out these paper flowers and fashion a recycled vase in no time—the perfect craft for kids of all ages!
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Paper Flowers Printable
• Wooden skewers or long sticks/twigs for the stems
• Hot glue gun and glue sticks
• Cardboard tube (such as a paper-towel roll)
• Cardboard for the base (cut into a circle measuring about 3″ diameter)
• Craft paint
1. Print and cut out the paper flowers.
2. Tape or glue the paper flowers and petals to the skewers/twigs.
3. Trim the cardboard tube to desired height.
4. Using the glue gun, affix the cardboard circle to the bottom of the tube. Once the glue has dried, paint the cardboard vase and let dry completely. Arrange the paper flowers into your new vase and share with Mom on her special day!
More Mother’s Day Ideas:
• Printable Mother’s Day Stickers
• DIY Homemade Herbal Bath Salts (with free printable label)
• No-Sew Tea Towels
• Printable Photobooth Strip Mother’s Day Card
• Mother’s Day Breakfast-in-Bed Printables
• Mini Herb Garden Mother’s Day Gift
Find more of Merrilee on her blog.3 COMMENTS