Letting your guests know you appreciate them is one of your most important responsibilities as newlyweds—a simple, heartfelt thank you will mean so much to your guests. Here are eight creative and unexpected ways to thank your loved ones for being a part of your wedding day.
1. Have your photographer snap a picture of you and your groom holding a fun thank-you sign; after the wedding, turn the photo into a custom thank-you card to mail to guests.
2. Display your thank-you message in a prominent spot where all your guests will see it, like at the entrance to the reception.
3. Another clever way to thank your guests: Print your message on the cocktail napkins—guests will see it once they hit the bar for their first drink.
4. This couple hand-wrote letters to each guest thanking them for attending their wedding (perfect if you’re having a small, more intimate celebration). The letters were displayed at each guest’s place setting at the reception.
5. For your parents, we love the idea of framing a handful of your favorite wedding portraits for them to display at home.
6. Wedding favors are a small token of your appreciation, so make sure the packaging expresses your thanks.
7. Don’t forget to properly thank your wedding-party VIPS: For bridesmaids, give them a cute clutch (something they’ll definitely use again) loaded with all the essentials, like lip gloss, sparkly nail polish, bobby pins, hair ties, and tissues.
8. For the guys? Give ’em something they really want, like a hand-rolled cigar to enjoy with the rest of the boys at the reception.
Comments Off on Wedding Inspiration: 8 Creative Ways to Say Thank You