Written by Olivia Kanaley
Inspired by retro packaging designs, these printable labels are designed to fit mini paint cans that you can buy online. If your child’s next birthday bash will involve paints and palettes, fill these with pint-sized art supplies so guests can keep the creativity going at home. Or, if the paint’s finally dry in your new home, fill these with tasty treats for a clever housewarming favor. However you choose to use these, let the party begin!
Keep reading to download the printable and see full instructions…
1. Download templates and print on paper. Use a paper cutter or a craft knife and straight-edge to cut out labels along the white dotted lines.
2. Use scissors to cut out circles where shown. Leave a small slit in the paper so that the label can fit around the paint can handles.
3. Wrap the label around paint cans and secure at the back with double-stick tape.
4. Fill with your choice of favors. For a children’s party, we suggest mini paintbrushes, washable kid’s paint (these and these), crayons, washi tape and mini pencils. (Larger items will stick out the top of the can).
More Spring DIY Ideas:
• How to Make a Spring Flower Crown
• Hand-Fan Wedding Favors
• Watercolor Florals Tea Towel (with printable iron-on transfer)