Now that warmer weather looks like it’s here to stay (fingers crossed), I consider it socially acceptable to start thinking about summer! Sure, I may be a few months early but when 75% of the year seems to be filled with winter blizzards or tornado storms, you have to savor the good-weather months as much as possible. And what better way to celebrate than a good ol’ fashioned ice cream party! I’ve been known to go a little over the top in the ice cream party department, so it was about time to add a little napkin ring action to the mix!
Click through for the free printable and step-by-step instructions…
• Printable Ice Cream Cone Napkin Rings (for personal use only)
• Double-sided tape or adhesive roller
• Rubber band (optional)
1. Print out the free printable template and cut out along edges.
2. If using a thick cloth napkin, use a rubber band to cinch the middle.
3. Wrap the printable ice cream cut-out around the napkin and secure with tape.
4. Trim off any excess tape and serve alongside ice cream. Bonus: The napkin ring can also double as an ice-cream cone wrapper!
Find more of Melissa on her blog.1 COMMENT