Spring is nearly here, which means it’s time to start thinking about spring cleaning and getting organized. Why not start with your jewelry? Keep your necklaces tangle-free by hanging them on this easy-to-make crystal jewelry rack.
Click through for the easy DIY instructions…
Makes three necklace displays
• Three 12″ x 4″ x ¼” pieces of craft wood
• Thin paint brush
• Thick paint brush
• Gold paint
• White paint
• Premium construction adhesive glue
• An assortment of raw crystals (about 18 total, depending on size)
• Non-destructive wall mounts
1. Using the thick brush, apply white paint to the surface of the three wood pieces. Next, using the thin brush, paint the edges gold; let dry completely.
2. Arrange the crystals as desired on the wood pieces; I was able to fit six rocks per plank. Try to choose crystals with a flat side, which will more easily adhere to the wood.
3. Follow the glue instructions and affix the crystals to the wood pieces; let dry completely.
4. Place your wall mounts on the back of each plank and affix them to the wall where you like. (You can also use paper and a level to plot out where you want each piece on the wall.) After you’ve mounted them, hang your necklaces and enjoy your pretty display!
Bonus: While you’re at it, take any leftover crystals and, using the same glue, affix strong button magnets to each rock to make an eye-catching refrigerator magnet!9 COMMENTS