By Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of alice & lois
Are you hosting a St. Patrick’s Day bash this weekend? You’ve got to try this simple DIY rainbow photo booth backdrop. It’s a clever twist on a rainbow theme and we aren’t lying when we say you can whip up this backdrop in 15 minutes, flat!
Click through the step-by-step instructions…
• 8.5 x 11 paper (reg weight or card stock)
• Large foam core board or wall
1. Measure and cut paper in half.
2. Lay out paper in random color order starting from top in a variated pattern.
3. Tape to wall or board using tape.
4. Take amazing pictures!
Tips for an epic St. Patrick’s Day photo booth:
• Don’t forget props like green hats, green glasses, orange mustaches, Leprechaun hats, and “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” buttons.
• Kids will love goofing around for the camera with green pom-poms.
• Who wouldn’t love to hold a pot of gold?
Photos: Sara Albers
More St. Patrick’s Day DIYs:
• St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail: The Golden Lass
• St. Patrick’s Day Watercolor Rainbow Garland
• Make-Your-Own Shamrock Cookie Cutter
• Green and Gold St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas