I’m planning a little hunt for St. Patrick’s Day and thought the end of the rainbow would be the best place for the final treasure. Since I can’t conjure up a real rainbow on demand, this rainbow watercolor garland is the next best thing.
Click through for the easy step-by-step instructions…
• Six pieces of white card stock or watercolor paper
• Watercolor paints in rainbow colors
• Paint brush
• Hole punch
• Tape for hanging
1. Watercolor paint each sheet of paper in a color of the rainbow; let dry completely.
2. Cut each sheet into equally sized rectangles (2″ x 4″).
3. Punch two holes at the top of each rectangle and string with twine.
4. Hang with tape.
More (Easy!) DIYs from Melanie of You Are My Fave:
• Hand-Painted Paper Lanterns
• Three Simple Ways to Upgrade Your Snail Mail Envelopes
• “Hip Hip Hooray” Party Sign
• Scalloped-Paper Party Backdrop
Find more of Melanie on her blog.1 COMMENT