Add some fresh-squeezed fun to your wedding celebration with these vibrant and fresh orange, lemon, and lime-themed ideas.
1. SEND // this invite
This cheerful invitation (“Citrus Crush” by Emily Ranneby) will perk guests right up and get them to mark their calendar.
2. MAKE // this escort-card display
Turn fresh tangerines into clever escort-card stands.
3. TUCK // these into welcome bags
Your travel-weary guests will appreciate these zingy orange-flavored Italian candies.
4. CUT // this cake
Decorate a simple “naked” layer cake with fresh kumquats and greenery.
5. DECORATE // with these centerpieces
For an easy DIY idea, fill wooden pint baskets with fresh blooms and your favorite citrus fruit.
6. GIVE // these wedding favors
Just stick this nifty Citra Sipper doodad into an orange or grapefruit and drink!
7. SERVE // these during cocktail hour
Pour champagne over orange popsicles for a deliciously grown-up treat.
8. CHOOSE // this dress for your bridesmaids
This flowy lemon-yellow dress by Lela Rose is perfectly simple and sweet.
Comments Off on Elements of Style: Citrus Punch