Put those colorful paper scraps you’ve been saving to good use by recycling them into an easy, artsy necklace!
Click through for the simple step-by-step instructions…
• Assortment of colorful paper scraps
• Yarn or string
• Hole punch
• Tape for the ends of yarn/string
1. Gather together a grouping of color paper scraps.
2. Snip each color into varying sizes and shapes, keeping them all relativity similar in size. Cutting lots of paper in varying shades makes for a fuller and more dynamic necklace.
3. Using a hole punch, punch a hole into each paper strip and string onto a strand of yarn.
4. Continue stringing paper strips onto yarn strand.
5. When you are satisfied with your necklace, knot it together at the top and place it on!
Find more of Merrilee on her blog.3 COMMENTS