They say you’re not supposed to let children play with fire, but no one ever said you couldn’t let them play with paper in the shape of fire, now did they? When it comes to party favors, I’m all about ease and simplicity. So today I’m going to show you how to turn your favorite lip balm into birthday candle party favors. Slip one in each goody bag and watch your guests faces light up!
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Printable Striped Lip Balm Labels & Candle Flames (for personal use only)
• Your favorite lip balm
• Double-sided tape or adhesive roller
1. Print out the free printable template.
2. Cut out striped rectangles with a scissors and trim to the size of your lip balm tube.
3. Use double stick tape or an adhesive roller to cover backside of each rectangle with adhesive. I find scrapbook adhesive rollers work great for this.
4. Wrap each label around the tube and trim off any excess paper.
5. Cut out the yellow “candle flames” and attach to the tops of each tube.
6. You’re done! Go and pass these around the party!
• Personalized Key Chain Favors
• Stamped Muslin Favor Bags
• Colorful Treat Bag Toppers (free printable!)
Find more of Melissa on her blog.1 COMMENT