If you’re scrambling to find a simple Valentine’s Day craft that you can pull off by Saturday, then this is the project for you. These easy-to-make heart brooches are crafted from wool-blend felt, which is one of my favorite fabrics to work with since it won’t unravel when cut. Whip up a bunch of these heart brooches, then play Cupid this weekend and pass them out to all your sweeties.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Wool-blend felt squares
• Hot glue gun
• Pin backs
• White charcoal pencil
1. Select assorted wool blend felt colors.
2. Use the white charcoal pencil to draw a heart shape on felt.
3. Cut out the heart shape outline.
4. Run a strip of hot glue along the flat side of one pin back.
5. Quickly apply pin back to the center of the heart cutout.
6. Instant wearable flair!
Props: You Are Awesome Pin by Little Bright Studio
More Valentine’s Day DIYs:
• Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Pillow
• No-Sew Valentine Treat Bags
• Valentine’s Day Party Glasses
• No-Sew Valentine Mail Bag
• Valentine Present Toppers
• Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine’s Day Card (free printable!)
Find more of Brandy on her blog.2 COMMENTS