Valentine’s Day is just five days away and if you’re scrambling for a valentine idea that’s edible but (most importantly!) easy, then we’ve got the one for you. All you need: this free treat-bag printable (get it below) and a batch of fresh-baked cookies. Or let’s be honest, a box of Chips Ahoy.
Click through for the download and the quick assembly instructions below…
• “One Sweet Cookie” download (sized 5″ x 5″)
• Cellophane treat bags
• Double-sided tape
1. Print and cut out the “One Sweet Cookie” treat label; fold the label in half.
2. Fill the treat bag with cookies and seal closed. Place double-sided tape on the undersides of the label and fold over the treat bag.
Design: Kirsten Bingham
More Valentine’s Day DIYs:
• Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Pillow
• No-Sew Valentine Treat Bags
• Valentine’s Day Party Glasses
• No-Sew Valentine Mail Bag
• Valentine Present Toppers
• Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine’s Day Card (free printable!)
Find more of Melanie on her blog.Comments Off on DIY: Cookie Valentine (with free printable!)