I’m not one to go over the top for Valentine’s Day but I do love any excuse to shower every friend, pal, buddy, and chum with chocolates and heart-shaped sweets. My delivery method this year is going to be these little paper pouches—they’re super easy to make and, best of all, you only need three simple supplies.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• 6″ x 7″ sheet of decorative paper (like Minted’s wrapping paper)
• Double-sided tape
• Washi/decorative tape
1. Place a strip of double-sided tape on one edge on the patterned side of the paper and fold opposite edge over to adhere together.
2. Fold up bottom edge and seal with decorative tape.
3. Pop pouch open by folding in the long sides and fill with treats.
4. Fold the top down (it will be running perpendicular to the bottom of the pouch) and seal with tape.
More Valentine’s Day DIYs:
• Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Pillow
• No-Sew Valentine Treat Bags
• Valentine’s Day Party Glasses
• No-Sew Valentine Mail Bag
• Valentine Present Toppers
• Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine’s Day Card (free printable!)
Find more of Melanie on her blog.3 COMMENTS