We crafted up this simple no-sew treat bag from using our favorite Valentine’s Day prints in our Minted fabric assortment to send some extra love when passing out classroom Valentines.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
1. Cut a piece 6″x15″ piece of fabric. Your finished treat bag will be 5″x7.5″.
2. Using double-sided fusible tape, place the tape along on long edge, folding it over a half inch to cover the tape and iron to secure.
3. Fold the fabric in half and iron along the bottom edge to find the center of the bag.
4. Starting at the center crease, use another strip of the doubled-sided fusible tape on both sides.
5. Fold your bag in half once more along the crease created in step 3 and iron to secure.
6. Fill with candy and tie closed with your favorite ribbon.