Where’s the first place your guests run to once the ceremony is over? The cocktail bar (to enjoy your signature drinks, natch!). They’ll also return to the bar multiple times throughout the night, which is why it’s the perfect place to dress up with personalized touches and creative wedding details. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite ways to make your reception’s cocktail bar really stand out.
Click through for more clever ways to decorate your cocktail bar…
2. Add a delicious garnish to your signature drinks, like these incredible strips of candied bacon (a guaranteed conversation starter!) Image via Food & Wine.
4. You’ll love going through everyone’s Instagram pics the next day, so be sure to display your wedding hashtag everywhere you can. This laser cut wood sign is a classy way to do just that. Image by Mary Costa via Green Wedding Shoes.
5. Matches are a great (and useful!) take-home as a souvenir; display a jar full of them at the bar so guests can grab and go. Image via Tea and Becky.
6. Emblazon your cocktail napkins with your favorite wedding saying. Image via Betsywhite Stationery.
8. Monogrammed stirrers by Iris Photography via Martha Stewart Weddings.
What are your must-haves for the cocktail bar?
More Wedding Inspiration:
• Disco-Ball Details for a Winter Wedding
• 8 Cozy Ways to Use Faux Fur
• 10 Clever Ways to DIY Your Wedding with Rubber Stamps