No matter the occasion, cute favor bags never get old. They’re a party staple that never fails to delight, as these DIY patchwork favor bags demonstrate. They are super quick and easy to make, plus you can keep the little ones entertained by having them decorate their own. Bonus: You can repurpose holiday gift-wrap scraps to make this project even more green and budget-friendly!
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Glassine favor bags
• Craft glue
• Scrap paper
• Mini pom poms or adornments (optional)
1. Use craft glue to adhere small strips of paper to the front of the bag, letting the strips go past the edges.
2. Continue to glue strips until the front of the bag is completely covered, then let dry.
3. Flip the bag over and trim the edges of the paper to line up with the bag.
4. Glue on pom poms or adornments and let dry. Fill the bag with your favorite treats!
Display the favor bags at candy station and invite guests to grab one on the way out!
Photos: Jared Smith
Find more of Ashley on her blog.1 COMMENT