Happy (almost) Thanksgiving, friends! We’re down to the wire and if you’re scrambling for time, don’t panic. We have six super-simple ideas that will guarantee a beautiful (and stress-free!) Thanksgiving celebration in under ten minutes, flat.
Click through for all of our last-minute Thanksgiving ideas…
1. CENTERPIECE // Five-Minute Table Setting
All you need are candles, fresh greenery, pinecones, and citrus.
2. DRINK // Cranberry Margarita
Super simple—it’s like Thanksgiving in a glass!
3. PLACE CARDS // just add a sprig of fresh rosemary
See the simple DIY instructions right here.
4. NAPKIN RINGS // cardboard + duct tape (for reals!)
Learn how to make these DIY geometric napkin rings.
5. MENU CARDS // re-purpose your mini pumpkins from Halloween
List what’s in each dish, especially if you’ve got vegans or folks with allergies in attendance.
6. LEFTOVERS LABELS // free printable
Package up the leftover turkey and stuffing in style with these free labels.