I love advent calendars. I’m not sure if it’s the excitement that Christmas is near or the promise of a piece of chocolate every day, but each year I look forward to coming up with a new way to enjoy the countdown.
This year’s advent calendar is Scandinavian-inspired and comes ready for you to print and make at home. Get the free download after the jump…
• 24 square boxes 3″ x 3″ in size (like these or these)
• Advent calendar printable (Boxes #1-6; Boxes #7-12; Boxes #13-18; Boxes #19-24)
• Scissors or paper cutter
• Glue or double-sided tape
1. Cut out each square from the advent calendar printable.
2. Use glue or double-sided tape (I prefer the tape) to affix the paper squares to the top of each box.
3. Fill each box with a treat or activity for you to enjoy. Display the advent calendar on a tabletop or attach the boxes to a board and display it on the wall.
What will you be filling yours with?
Find more of Melanie on her blog.8 COMMENTS