By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
Back when I was a kid, I was a little obsessed with rubber stamps. I used them on scrapbooks, notes for my friends, you name it. I’m sure we all had a little fun with them, right? And then we grew up, but that doesn’t mean the stamping fun has to end. These rubber stamps—some are store bought and some are custom made—are the perfect way to add an easy, DIY touch to your wedding day. Here are 10 of my favorite ways to use them on your big day.
2. For an easy invitation DIY, get a custom stamp made with your wedding info. Image via Allie Ruth.
3. Customize candles with song lyrics or special quotes. Image via Merry Brides.
4. You’re going to be sending out a lot of wedding stationery! Get a fancy return address stamp (your tired hand will thank you). Image via Angelique Ink.
5. Add a personal touch to your cocktail napkins. Image via Charleston Charm.
6. Stamp muslin treat bags with a special quote, phrase, or your wedding date. Image via Letter Kay.
7. Add a playful touch to your place cards. Image via Martha Stewart.
8. Make thank-you tags to affix to your favors. Image via Amber Housley.
9. Monograms and your wedding date can go in so many places! Image via Creatiate.
10. Yes, you can even stamp cookies. Image via Country Living.
How have you incorporated stamps into your wedding decor?1 COMMENT