By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
Fall means comfort food, sweet scents, and cozy decor, and if you’re having a fall wedding, incorporating those details into your big day is always a good idea. A simple way to do it: Send your wedding guests home with one of these fall-inspired favors. Whether you’re into DIY or prefer ready-made pieces, here are 10 of my favorites fall favors from around the web.
1. Create mulled wine spice kits for guests to enjoy at home. Image via Livia Sweets
4. These candleholders will add a woodsy touch to your friends’ and family’s homes. Image via Worleys Lighting
5. Mix up your favorite hot cocoa ingredients. Image via Something Turquoise
8. Top simple favor boxes containing treats with a pretty fall leaf. Image via The Knot
9. Love these jars of sugared berries—guests can enjoy them at home as a topping on their favorite fall snack. Image by Mary Swenson via Project Wedding
10. DIY bird seed ornaments they can hang outside their window—the perfect favor for a pair of nature lovers! Image via Intimate WeddingsComments Off on Wedding Inspiration: 10 Fall Favors