By Ashley of Sugar & Cloth
The start of fall really only means one thing: pumpkin spice lattes. Since we all know and love them, I figured I would combine them with one of my other current faves, chai, to make a perfectly fall concoction with this pumpkin chai latte recipe!
You only need a few ingredients and it’s as quick and easy as your favorite hot chocolate recipe…
Makes two servings
• ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1½ teaspoons vanilla
• ⅛ teaspoon allspice
• ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 bags of chai tea
• 2 cups milk of your choosing
• Cinnamon stick and dusting for garnish (optional)
1. In a small saucepan, bring all the ingredients, except for the tea bags, to a boil over medium heat.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the tea bags, and let the tea bags steep for 3 minutes (or however long the tea box says).
Garnish with a shake of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick and you’re ready to impress all of your fall house guests with this quick and easy recipe.
Photos: Jared Smith
Find more of Ashley on her blog.2 COMMENTS