By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
Just because fall is right around the corner doesn’t mean you have to give up the idea of a bright, summery color palette for your wedding. One easy way to make summer hues work for fall is to add a moody touch to the overall palette by introducing a dark, saturated color. I love the combo of pale blues and corals mixed with deep, inky navy inspired by this pretty watercolor painting. Read on for more ideas and ways to incorporate this palette in your own wedding!
1. Inspiration: Pale blue + Coral + Navy. Image via The Radder.
2. Do you dare to wear a navy wedding dress? Image via Vogue UK.
3. This watercolor invitation via Minted would look great tucked into a navy envelope for contrast.
5. Gift your girls with silk robes in a pale-coral shade they’ll want to wear year-round. Image by via May Silk.
7. Navy matchbook favors are a fun way to complement this color palette. Image via The Knot.
10. And finally, have a little fun with your shoes! Image via Brides of Adelaide.Comments Off on How To: Make Summery Wedding Colors Work for Fall