By Ashley of Sugar & Cloth
Since all the kids are off to school this week, why not send them to their classroom with the cutest lunch sack on the block to help beat the back-to-school blues? These clever, easy-to-make bags could also work as pretty favor bags, if you’re throwing a party and want to send guests home with a treat. Victoria of Oh So Pretty created these mod-inspired printable lunch bags just for you!
• White paper lunch bags or favor bags
• Downloadable lunch-bag design templates: one, two, and three
• Painter’s tape
• Standard printer paper (optional, may be needed for some printer types)
1. First, make sure you have the templates downloaded; these sizes work for both lunch and favor bags.
2. Place painter’s tape across the bottom fold of the bag to make sure the paper feeds through the printer easily without getting jammed.
3. For top-feeding printers, place the paper bag with the taped side away from you. For bottom-feeding printers, place the taped side of the bag up, then print according to your printer’s settings using the “fit to page” mode for lunch bags and specific set dimensions of 3.5″ x 6.75″ for the favor bags. If you have any trouble printing the smaller-size bags, tape them to a sheet of plain printer paper instead of sending them through on their own.
Once they’re printed, fill your bags with your favorite lunch goodies, party favors, or just-because gifts. To personalize them even more, use cute patterned washi tape or stickers to seal the tops and send your little one (or guests) on their merry way!
Find more of Ashley on her blog.4 COMMENTS