By Melanie of You Are My Fave
How do you let your guests know they’re in for a good time? Spell it out for them with this party sign (you’ll find the hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry so you can admire your awesome handiwork).
• Paper mache letters (you can find these at a craft store like Hobby Lobby)
• Spray paint
• Piece of particle board (the one I used is 2’x5′ from Home Depot)
• Latex paint (I used paint samples)
• Paint brush
• Painter’s tape
1. Spray paint the paper mache letters in the color of your choice. Let dry.
2. Use tape to mask off a diagonal line on the board; paint either side with latex paint. Let dry.
3. Affix letters to the finished board with tape. Hip hip hooray!
Photos: Jennifer Little
Find more of Melanie on her blog.5 COMMENTS