By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
When it comes to your wedding dinner, there are so many more creative menu ideas beyond your basic printed cards. These days, brides are coming up with super clever ideas that tie in with their wedding themes, serve double-duty as perhaps a napkin or treat bag, and even reusable after the wedding’s over. Whatever look you’re going for, read on to get plenty of ideas you can easily replicate on our own!
1. Print your menu on a cloth napkin. Image by Katie Stoops via Style Me Pretty Living.
2. Instead of paper, have your dinner menu printed onto thin pieces of wood veneer. Image by Kylie Chevalier Photography via Inspired by This.
3. Tuck a treat inside a favor bag that’s printed with menu details. Image by Sarah Kathleen via Wedding Chicks.
4. Affix sticker-style menus on wine bottles. Image by Hitch and Sparrow via Wedding Party.
5. Paint the dinner details on a rustic wood pallet. Image by John Snyder.
6. Hang slabs of wood that have been painted with the menu details at the reception. Image by Brightwood Photography via Rustic Wedding Chic.
7. Attach a menu card to custom placemats. Image via Inspired by This.
8. Print the menu onto thin strips of paper to create a simple napkin wrap. Image by Leah Verwey via Champagne Wedding Coordination.
9. Letter a chalkboard menu and display it at the reception entrance. Image by Diana Lupu via Wedding Chicks.
10. Stamp a muslin bag and tuck the silverware inside. Image via The Knot.
11. Dress up a simple printed menu with a sprig of foliage. Image via Just My Type.
12. Repurpose an antique window and handwrite the menu offerings on the glass panes. Image by Dove Wedding Photography via Rustic Wedding Chic.