By Olivia Kanaley, DIY Editor
Top off any celebration with these festive party hats. Our patterned template makes it super simple to make them at home—you could easily make enough for all your guests in less time than it would take to drive to the party supply store. Keep reading for the free template and DIY instructions.
• Party hat template, printed on cardstock
• Hole punch
• Pom pom
• Ribbon or elastic cord
1. Cut out party hat template.
2. Form the template into a cone shape, apply glue to tab and adhere.
3. Punch holes on either side of the hat’s base. Thread a length of ribbon through each hole and knot the ends on the inside to keep it in place.
4. Glue pom pom to top of hat.
Comments Off on DIY Party Hats (With Printable!)