By Melissa of Alice & Lois
My daughter has been talking about doing a lemonade stand all summer—it’s pretty much the perfect activity for the kiddos on a hot summer day. To make your own lemonade stand, all you need to do is whip up some homemade lemonade because we’ve got the rest covered with these cute lemonade-stand decorations: posters, colorful pennant flags, fun table-tent signs, and a sign for the kids to fill out to let everyone know what they are raising money for.
Find the step-by-step instructions and printables after the jump…
• Printable files (poster, lemon pennant flags, colorful pennant flags, table-tent sign one, table-tent sign two, round sign)
• 2 dowel rods
• Table and chairs (I used our kids’ small work table)
• Clear tape
• Hole punch
• Lemonade and fixins!
1. Download each printable file (click on each file in the Supplies section above). The poster file can be printed out at a copy store as an engineer print, either at 18″ x 24″ or 24″ x 36″ (they should only cost a few dollars). Let the kids color and decorate the poster print. The other files can be printed out on 8.5″ x 11″ white card stock.
2. Cut out the table-tents signs.
3. Fold in half, then fold along dotted lines and tape along bottom.
4. Cut out pennant flags.
5. Punch small holes along tops of pennant flags and thread them using string.
6. Tape one end of a dowel rod to the side of the table; do the same with the second dowel rod on the other side of the table. Hang the pennant flags from the top of one dowel rod to the top of the other dowel rod, creating a swag. Do the same with the second pennant banner. Tape your poster along the front of your table and you are ready to open for business!
Photos by Melissa Fenlon.Comments Off on DIY Lemonade Stand (With Printables!)