By Melanie of You Are My Fave
I’ve had a one-track mind all summer and that track is ice cream. The next time you’re scooping up the frosty treat, display the ice cream cones in this cute holder. Best of all, this DIY project will only take you about ten minutes, tops.
• Shallow wooden box (I used a bamboo utensil holder)
1. Measure box and cut a piece of cardboard to fit snugly on top.
2. Use the tip of a pair of scissors or a screwdriver to punch three holes through the piece of cardboard in a horizontal line. Make sure the holes are large enough for the ice cream cones to fit through.
3. Cover cardboard in glue and pour sprinkles on top, pressing them down to secure. Shake off any loose sprinkles and fill in holes as needed. Let dry.
4. Place cardboard in the wooden box and display cones in the holes.
Photos: Jennifer Little
Find more of Melanie on her blog.3 COMMENTS