By Ashley of Sugar & Cloth
Whether you’re hosting a last-minute get together, need a budget-friendly way to decorate lots of tables, or are simply looking to add a pop of color to a room, this DIY confetti vase is the perfect sweet-and-simple project for you. The best part: you’ll only need a few supplies and can stock up on inexpensive vases at your local dollar store!
Can’t beat that for an easy way to add confetti to your next bash without the messy cleanup…
• Plain vase of your choice
• Craft glue
• Paint brush
• Spray paper sealant (optional)
1. Brush craft glue onto the vase where you’d like the confetti to stick.
2. Sprinkle confetti on the wet glue and then let dry completely.
3. If you’re using a sealant, spray it on the confetti once the glue has fully dried.
Find more of Ashley on her blog.5 COMMENTS