By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
My guess is approximately 24 hours after a couple is engaged, they are on pinterest beginning their search for the perfect wedding theme. And we all know how overwhelming that can be with the abundance of information and ideas on the internet. One place you can start you inspiration search that might help you narrow things down a bit quicker is the invitation. You can easily choose a style, like modern, rustic, floral, vintage, etc. and take it from there. I am a big fan of anything floral and gold, so this floral canopy foil-pressed invitation caught my eye. And if I could plan my wedding day all over again, this is where I would start with my inspiration!
1. Use something a little different than the typical thank you card and send these hello notecards via Ashley Buzzy Lettering.
2. Where all of the inspiration hunting started, with this gold foil and floral invitation from Minted.
5. Your names in gold foil as the perfect topper on a simple gold cake via Brooklyn Bride.
6. A simple cake topped with fresh fruit and flowers via The Knot.
8. Custom hashtag napkins are a fun way to get guests to share their pictures! Via Memorable Wedding on Etsy.
9. Add a formal touch to your envelopes with a wax seal made with your initials in calligraphy.
10. Don’t forget an equally gorgeous signature cocktail like this one via kcet.Comments Off on Summer Floral Wedding Inspiration