By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
One picture that is guaranteed to be on your photographers camera on the your wedding day is the ring shot. So besides having a beautiful place to keep your rings safe, it’s also a great idea to have something gorgeous for them to be shot in. I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorites that are sure to please brides of all styles from rustic to glam to modern to simple.
1. This DIY book ring box is perfect for a vintage inspired wedding, or any book loving couples. And bonus, you can customize with your names! Image via Berin Made
2. Keep these tiny boxes clean and simple, or add a touch of color yourself. I love the idea of adding a tiny bit of calligraphy on top with the couples initials. Image via NeliStudio on Etsy.
3. A faceted wood ring box would be a beautiful work of art in any home after the big day. Image via Woodstorming on Etsy.
4. A little piece of decor here too for the quirky couple! Image via Jonathan Adler on Keep.com
6. Collectors will love this antique ring box via Housewarming 101 on Etsy.
7. Nature lovers can create a terrarium with a small spot to place their rings as seen here on Snippet & Ink
8. Brass and gorgeous gemstones are the perfect mix of bohemian and modern and definitely my pick of this bunch. Image via Addison Weeks
9. This box really puts your rings on display with a place to hang them. Image via Anthropologie
10. And last but not least, a bit more love for vintage enthusiasts. You are sure to have unique presentation with something like these collected silver boxes. Image via Country Living.
Which ring box is your style?Comments Off on 10 Great Ring Boxes for All Styles