By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
One thing I had really looked forward to doing for our wedding was picking out special gifts for all of the people that helped us make that day perfect. And when the costs started adding up, it seemed less and less likely we were going to be able to splurge as planned. If you have a large wedding party, the gifts that you present them with can really add up! So i’ve rounded up 10 great gifts for your bridesmaids that won’t break the bank. Whether they are something they can use or wear at your wedding, or something you want them to enjoy after, i’m positive you’ll be able to find at least one for each gal on your list.
Read on for where to shop!
1. Getting your bridesmaids fancy jewels like this would be perfect for them to wear on your special day and they would be something they can actually wear after. These are perfect for dressing up a tee and jeans any day of the week! (via Piperlime)
2. All girls need delicious lip butter. This is definitely a staple in any bag. (via Anthropologie)
3. Maybe you have friends that are more interested in hosting a happy hour than sporting the latest accessory. These glasses are easy on the pocket but with a super unique design. (via West Elm)
4. Stacking rings can be the beginning of a gorgeous collection for your friends. You can even make it a tradition to get a new one together for milestones and special occasions. (via Catbird)
5. We all need beautiful stationery on our desks. You never know when you are going to need to write a thank you note. Prepare them with a special set like these floral cards. (image via Amelia Herbertson)
6. Cocktail lovers will drool over these fabulous coasters. And with fun sayings, they’re a modern play on a traditional piece. (via Kate Spade)
7. Pair this cocktail book with those coasters for an even more generous gift! (via Mr. Porter)
8. These bright and sparkly pins are great for your glitter loving pals and even better for pulling back wedding hair the day after! (image via ban.do)
9. Got a friend that changes her phone case to match her outfit? She’ll love this one by Rifle Paper Co. (via Anthropologie)
10.This feather headband is another one of those pieces that your girls can take from the wedding to everyday wear. (image via Woodland Secrets)
Remember you don’t always have to go the route of getting your bridesmaids all the same matching gifts. Getting each one something to match their personality and lifestyle would be meaningful and may even help you save a few bucks!1 COMMENT