We have a couple of birthdays in October in our home so we try merge as much partying and harvest celebrations into one as possible. And this simple and easy little owl garland is the perfect thing to do just that!To make this owl garland you will need:
- colored paper (card stock works best)
- a standard size hole punch
- a pack of page reinforcers
- owl template (download here)
- Print and cut out owl template. Trace template onto folded colored card stock, with center of owl on the fold.
- Cut out the owl.
- Keeping the owl folded, punch out eyes.
- Unfold owl.
- Stick on a page reinforcer over each eye.
- Repeat these steps to create as many owls as you like. String them on a string and hang!
Make this owl garland in black and orange for a spooky Halloween party or in a variety of autumn colors for a harvest filled Thanksgiving. Really so many options! But whatever you choose, it’s sure to be a hoot!
Find more of Merrilee on her blog.2 COMMENTS