By Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete
Fall, to me, is all about being cozy, comfortable and spending quality time with family and friends. So when it comes to picking out favors for your fall wedding, it’s no wonder that so many of them focused around delicious foods and keeping your guests feeling like they are at home. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite DIY ideas as well as some finds that you can personalize with an easy thank you tag. Read on for details.
1. Personalized and individually packed s’mores like these via Martha Stewart Weddings are a yummy midnight snack for the ride home.
2. Whether you enjoy wine, or just the rich smell, mulled wine is a fall favorite for most. These adorable kits via Livia Sweets are simple to assemble and give guests something to look forward to after your beautiful wedding day is over.
4. Attach your favorite recipe to these baskets of apples via Delicata Catering. Guests can take them home and use as they please or try out something that may become their new favorite as well.
5. Fall leaves your friends and family can keep and hang as decor will remind them every year of your special day. Leaves via Decadent Designs on Etsy.
8. Give guests a small piece of nature to bring into their homes. These scented pine cone candles via American Bridal would be a nice touch to any home.
9. Lighting candles signals the beginning of the cool down in fall. Give guests personalized matchboxes like these via Lia Griffith to leave out next to their favorite fall scents. You can even attach a box to a candle favor for a little extra detail.
10. Mini cashmere hand warmers are perfect for guests if you live, or are having your wedding, in a destination with low temps. You can pick up sets of these at Restoration Hardware.
Did you, or are you planning on creating favors for your that are inspired by the season?1 COMMENT