By Alison of The Alison Show
Planning a party is one million times easier if you have a theme to anchor it to! But you don’t have to be a creative genius to come up with a fun theme! A theme can be as simple as a single color or animal. If it’s a color or animal your child loves, the party will be even more fun and special for them. I’ve picked a few of my favorite child’s birthday invitations from Minted, and paired them with some real life party inspiration.
1. Pony Party: These adorable Farm Party invites would work for a pony ride party, like I had for my daughter last year, or even just a party where you make barnyard-inspired masks and let the kids ACT like animals.
2. Circus Party: These Off to Join the Circus invites are so cute for any party even remotely circus themed. But if you really want to drop your neighbor’s jaws you could make a spinning sugar cookie ferris wheel like the one from Griottes.
3. Balloon Party: I have yet to meet a child under the age of 10 who isn’t totally enthralled with balloons. How amazing would a lawn full of balloons be like in this gorgeous picture from Pretty Geeky? This Don’t Pop the Balloon invite would coordinate perfectly.
4. Water Party: I use the phrase “water party” because it keeps it SO open! Ocean, swimming, fish, water games, any of these themes go with this Swim and Splash invite. Be sure to check out the party that Lauren Rene threw for her son “Nathan’s Splash Bash” for tons of inspiration.
5. Ice Cream Party: I’ve been seeing tons of ice cream crafts, like this adorable ruffled ice cream cone garland, around the web lately that would go wonderfully with this Sweet Birthday invite, but all you really need is some delicious ice cream!
Now go get to planning!
Find more of Alison on her blog.Comments Off on Fun and Easy Kid’s Party Themes