By Merrilee of Mer Mag
It’s hard to say goodbye to summer but if anything can get you and the little ones in the mood for fall, it’s fun back to school items! And ones you can make as a simple afternoon craft? All the better!
We decided it would be fun to decorate our own paper lunch sacks this year with just a bit of simple paint.
All you need for this craft is:
- a set of brown or white paper lunch sacks
- paint brush
- acrylic craft paint
- childlike imagination
- Gather together your supplies
- Dab a bit of paint onto your palette
- Bring your little one over and together you can create a myriad of fun designs and illustrations
- Set your bag aside and let it dry. Grab another and start all over with a new design!
We had so much fun coming up with patterns and designs for these bags and when it’s all said and done, my favorite, by far, is my son’s very own painting of a “guy”.
What will your little one come up with? Grab a few bags, some paint and brushes and you’ll soon find out!
Find more of Merrilee on her blog.4 COMMENTS