St. Patrick’s Day is easily overlooked when it comes to crafts, baked goods, and DIY’s. Personally I don’t feel the need to have any St. Patrick’s Day decor, but you know me, I love to party. So in case you need a reason to celebrate or just eat some really yummy sweets, here are some fun green and gold ideas to get you in the mood. I mean, who wouldn’t enjoy some shamrock-shaped macaroons with Bailey’s chocolate ganache? This pregnant lady is not saying, “no.”
Check out all of my picks after the jump!
1. Shamrock Macarons with Baileys Chocolate Ganache by Raspberri Cupcakes
2. Orange Glazed Cookies with Pistachios by Zucker Zimt & Liebe
3. DIY Lucky Clover Bag by One Charming Party
4. Round Gold Baking Cups from Bake it Pretty
5. St. Patty’s Day Ombre Layer Cake by I am Baker
6. Green Trooper from Geronimo Balloons
Happy crafting, happy baking, and happy St. Patty’s Day!
Find more of Alison on her blog.1 COMMENT