By Alison Faulkner, The Alison Show
By now you’ve seen, and probably fallen in love with, the tassel trend. They’re fun, festive and just the right amount of glam. So next time you’re planning a party–for young or old, for two or two hundred–here are some awesome and easy ways to put a tassel on it.
More tassel ideas…
1.Glitter Tassel Oranments: These would looks fabulous on top of a cake, cupcakes or as part of a place setting.
2. DIY Tassel Topped Party Hat: These glittered hats are sure to perk up your guests. You could also add some tinsel on top of readymade party hats for a quicker version.
3. Tassel Garland Cake Topper: You can buy this adorable version online or attempt one of your own.
4. DIY Balloon Tassels and Fringe: Did you know there’s a helium shortage?! Make your balloons worth their weight in gas or gold, and add a whole bunch of tassels.
5. DIY Honeycomb & Tissue Tassel Deocr: These hanging pieces will look great at your party and keep your space feeling cheery long after.
6. Tissue Paper Garland Tutorial: I adore these garlands. Perfect for a party, but also great to put up in seasonal colors and make a wall or a room feel extra festive.
Find more of Alison on her blog.2 COMMENTS