Last week we announced the winners of our ‘Summer is Born Birth Announcement Challenge’, as voted by our community. Today I’m delighted to announce our guest judge Ali Wing’s award.
Ali is the founder and CEO of new parent store Giggle. She is also an advocate for today’s new parents and the author of the giggle guide to baby gear. If you’re in the market for baby items be sure to check out her fun (and very well designed) store. There certainly couldn’t be anyone who knows more about babies and new parents than Ali so we were thrilled to have her guest judging birth announcements.
Ali’s Judge’s award goes to:
1. baby makes three by Susie Allen. “Simple, graphical …yet whimsical, fun and fresh.”
The rest of Ali’s top ten follow with a few comments from her on why they caught her eye:
2. stylish rings by wondercloud. “Love the simplicity.”
3. hello, oliver by Amy Sheridan. “Sweet, sophisticated. Texture is fun and gives a more classic, almost framed look.”
4. nine square by wondercloud. “Great use of lots of photos. Something people wish they had more options for!”
5. angled banner by kelli hall. “Interesting, fun use of dimensions and space. Fresh.”
6. olivia by Dozi. “Great use of graphics.”
7. studio crop by kelli hall. first option “Love its simplicity. Placement of the name is key.”
8. pennant flag by Liddabits. “Sweet, easy access for most parents.”
9. angled twins by lehan paper design. “Great twin option!”
10. welcome home adoption by AJCreative. “Adore the adoption nod.”
A big congratulations to all of our designers for such awesome entries and a big thank you to Ali for taking the time to guest judge–we loved having you on board!
Find more of Natasha on her blog.7 COMMENTS